The Foundation for Learning Equality, a nonprofit startup founded by UCSD students and creators of KA Lite (offline Khan Academy), has opened up multiple positions for student interns for 2014.
We’re looking for students who:
1. take the initiative, finding multiple solutions to problems that they see, and can work with team members to get feedback and iterate ideas.
2. absolutely love learning.
3. want to help spread the great opportunities they have had to everyone around the world.
• Front-end web development
• Python/Django web development
• Research & Implementations
• Grant writing
• Social Media & Marketing
For more information and how to apply, please visit https://learningequality.org/internships/