New Graduate Degree Program!
Training for business, politics and public service. Program includes an internship in a job setting. For more information on this new program, visit: http://www.college.usc.edu/mhb or email email@example.com.
The application deadline is March 1, 2010.
The Undergraduate Investment Society (UIS) is seeking a creative and reliable student who is interested in finance and investments to help design and maintain our website. The webmaster will be responsible for updating the design and content suitable for our website (uis.ucsd.edu).
- Proficient in one or more graphic design software programs like Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with HTML, PHP, CSS and WordPress is a plus
If you are interested, email us your suggestions for our website (uis.ucsd.edu) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Are interested in the benefits and opportunities of joining a national, professional, and business-oriented campus organization?
Delta Sigma Pi can help you decide!
DELTA SIGMA PI is a selective membership to students pursuing bachelors or masters degrees in business and economics.
DELTA SIGMA PI chapters sponsor more than 1500 professional programs and over 1000 service events annually and receive numerous awards for it.
DELTA SIGMA PI provides jobs posting section on its national website for use by collegiate and alumni members nationwide.
DELTA SIGMA PI has members in more than 47 countries around the world.
DELTA SIGMA PI membership is for life with no renewals or alumni dues.
Join the brothers of the Omicron Sigma chapter of Delta Sigma Pi for Winter recruitment ’10 and experience the brotherhood and professionalism of America’s foremost co-ed business fraternity. Don’t get lost in the blur of the business world and Find Your Focus with Delta Sigma Pi. Come out to our first event and see if Delta Sigma Pi is right for you:
- MEET THE CHAPTER
- Monday: January 11, 2010
- 8:00PM @ the Vera Cruz Room in the Old Student Center (under the LGBT center next to Mandeville)
For more information:
Launch your career from your own platform.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. Hosts: Banking and Beyond
- A Diversity Event for College Sophomores and Juniors
- Date & Time: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Venue: Los Angeles, CA
- this is only for sophomores and juniors
- this event is in Los Angeles
- this is targeted towards diversity candidates
Join us to network with Goldman Sachs professionals and to learn about career opportunities. To RSVP, please visit our events portal at http://www.gs.com/careers/campusevents.html by Friday, January 8, 2010 and search for “Banking and Beyond: Los Angeles.”
The Institute for International, Comparative and Area Studies (IICAS) is pleased to announce the 3rd annual student competition for human rights fellowships. Successful applicants for the 2010 UC Human Rights Fellowship will receive $4,500 for summer internships with a human rights organization.
Information and application instructions may be found at the IICAS home page or at the following website: http://iicas.ucsd.edu/research/humanrights/humanrights.php
Interested students are encouraged to attend an informational session to be held on Wednesday, January 20th, at 12:30pm in the Eleanor Roosevelt College Administration Building Conference Room (ERC Rm 115).
Applications are due no later than 3pm Monday, March 8th, 2010.
FINANCIAL & VALUATION MODELING BOOT CAMP AT UCSD:
JANUARY 16-17, 2010
Wall Street Prep will be conducting a Financial & Valuation Modeling seminar at UCSD on the weekend of January 16-17, 2010. Taught by former investment bankers with applied expertise in financial and valuation modeling methodologies, this seminar bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the practical financial skill set they need to excel during the recruiting process and on the job. Full details can be found at: http://www.wallstreetprep.com/training_ucsd.html
- Saturday January 16, 2010 (9am-5pm): Financial Statement Modeling in Excel
- Sunday, January 17, 2010 (9am-5pm): Valuation / Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Modeling in Excel
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This seminar is for anyone pursuing or working in: investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, portfolio management, business development, capital markets, and equity & credit research
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS SEMINAR?
- Supplement academic theory with real-life applications
- Simulate what finance professionals actually do on a daily basis
- Obtain practical financial skill set needed to excel on the job in finance
HOW TO REGISTER:
Online at http://www.wallstreetprep.com/training_ucsd.html
COST PER STUDENT:
- $199 – this seminar enrollment fee represents a 75% educational discount relative to WSP’s corporate training fees.
- Two days of live training
- Extensive materials – comprehensive manuals and robust and reusable Excel model templates
- 3-month access to Crash Course in Excel online module ($39 value)
- 3-month post-seminar online access to Financial & DCF Modeling modules ($249 value) covered during the seminar
- 3-month e-mail access to Support Team, comprised of former finance professionals, whom students can contact with follow-up questions
ABOUT WALL STREET PREP
Wall Street Prep is a global full-service financial training firm, providing instructor-led training and e-learning services to investment banks, financial institutions, and Fortune 1000 companies, and has conducted seminars at some of the most prestigious academic institutions and corporations in the world, including Kellogg School of Management, Cornell University, NYU, Harvard University, University of Michigan, Credit Suisse First Boston, SK Telecom, and Thomson.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Please feel free to contact Arkady Libman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stressing over Finals? Tired of Geisel? Want to study with Classmates?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then the Econ Honor Society has you covered. ODE will be holding our quarterly Econ Study Jam this Sunday December 6 in Price Center Ballroom East. This is a great opportunity to study with classmates in courses ranging from Econ 1 to 173. We will also have free food and coffee to keep your brain cells sharp so you can ace all those finals!
Time: Sunday 12/6 (2 -6pm)
Place: PC Ballroom East