FEATURED EVENT: Veteran Connections: Industry Networking Night
Wednesday, 4/22 – 5:30-7 p.m. – Career Services Center
Class levels: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate Student (Master, Doctorate, MBA), Alumni
UC San Diego’s Alumni and Community Engagement, Career Services Center, and Student Veterans Organization is hosting a networking night for veterans! Panel discussion followed by a networking reception exclusively for alumni and student military veterans.
- Markus Achord, Diversity, Inclusion, & University Relations Manager, CareFusion
- Nathalie Becker, Talent Acquisition Partner, Illumina
- Carrie Craig, Manager, Business System Applications, NuVasive
- Carlos Maldonado, Executive Talent Consultant, Farmers Insurance
- Christopher Swindull, Director, IT Network Engineering, MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Kristin Yale, Social Media & Marketing Director, Conference Manager, Military MOJO
Philip Dana, Director, Talent Acquisition, Intuit
After this event you will:
- Engage with Southern California’s military-friendly employers across a variety of industries
- Learn the best practices for applying and interviewing for jobs and internships and how to stand out from the crowd
- Discover events and initiatives targeting military veterans
- Find out about job and internship opportunities
Appetizers will be served
Dress: Business Casual
For the most up-to-date list of employers and to RSVP log on to Port Triton today!