The Associate Vice Chancellor for Innovation – Dr. Paul Roben – would like to invite undergraduate students with ideas from all disciplines to apply for the inaugural Summer Innovation Incubator. This is a pilot incubator program and 10 undergraduate students from across campus will be selected to receive a $2500 stipend and participate in the 8 week incubator to develop their idea.
The program is open to all undergraduates who will be continuing in Fall 2018. Students do not need to be a part of any current incubator/entrepreneurship programs or have entrepreneurial experience.
- Deadline to Apply: 6/5/18 @ 12pm
- Stipend: $2500/student
- Program Dates: 6/25/18 – 8/17/18
- Undergraduate students in good academic standing
- Enrolled for Fall 2018
- All majors encouraged to apply
- Details & Application: http://innovation.ucsd.edu/student-innovation/summer-incubator/
- Facebook Post to Share: https://www.facebook.com/UCSDOIC/photos/a.606243359491100.1073741826.222512984530808/1712419848873440/?type=3&theater