Prescio has an open position for a Quantitative Analyst in Dallas, Texas. We’re looking for a combination of major/minor or double-major BS/BA in technical writing, statistics, mathematics, physics, business, English or related fields. All reasonably relevant skill sets will be considered.
- Demonstrable skills in Statistics / Mathematics / Science and Technical writing, and synthesizing technical materials into readable native-level English reports and internal publications by translating complex financial analytical concepts into user-friendly text.
- Superior native-level command of written English, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to dress and comport herself/himself professionally in an executive office environment.
Position: Quantitative Analyst I
- Re-write and/or edit, organize, standardize, material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel and organize complex financial and technical concepts and material into final versions of reports and memoranda with order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Keep records of source files, of work, and revisions.
- Confer with financial executives and quantitative analysts to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
- Review previously circulated materials and recommend revisions or changes in content, scope, or format in light of ongoing research or new findings.
- Review and edit written documentation to ensure compliance with documentation standards and to improve clarity.
Start Date: June 2015
Terms: Temporary to Permanent. Open until filed.
Salary: $42,000+/year DOE
Location: Dallas, TX area (on-site w/ clients)
Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter using the form on our careers page at www.prescio.com/careers.
You can also visit our site at www.prescio.com