The New York Times will be at the Career Services Center this Friday, 2/13/15, recruiting both technical and non-technical students for their technology and marketing/advertising internships and full-time positions. Please share this with interested students.
1:30-3 p.m. – Office Hours – Sign Up Now! – Only 5 slots left!
UC San Diego Alumnus Marlo Epres (Warren ‘05) will be hosting Office Hours to speak with candidates who are interested in the
Login to Port Triton: https://ucsd-csm.symplicity.com/students/
- Click on On-Campus Interviews under Shortcuts
- Search for one of the positions you are interested in:
- Advertising Intern – Ad Platform & Operations (job #798349)
- Marketing Summer Internships (job #798348)
- Software Engineering Summer Internships (job #798347)
- Telesales Representative – Advertising (job #798350)
- Click on Apply
- Sign up for a 15-minute interview slot
3-4:30 p.m. – Information Session
Marlo will be giving an informational and technical talk about the publication’s current challenges in moving from the print to digital world. He will be showcasing technology that he and his team have built, and show how developers can access (for free!) New York Times’ content dating all the way back to 1851. Pizza and drinks will be provided.
Space is limited! RSVP today! https://ucsd-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?mode=form&id=676556df9e6c49faa8d1a11b9d2ef6ee&s=event&ss=is