Mathematica Policy Research (MPR), a social policy and research firm headquartered in Princeton, NJ has a few great job opportunities.
We are interested in recruiting alumni that have recently graduated (Summer/Fall 2014) and spring 2015 graduates from your school for our Data Analytics Associate position open in our Princeton, NJ; Washington, DC and Cambridge, MA locations.
As a Data Analytics Associate you will be charged with several tasks including:
- Performing data management and data analysis of federal and state information systems.
- Performing software quality assurance and testing, including the development of testing tools using Excel, SQL, C#, and/or SAS
- Providing technical assistance to federal and state agencies on data collection, performance measurement, performance analysis, data quality, and reporting and validation software
- Assisting in the development and review of reporting specifications, user manuals, and other documentation requirements.
- Assisting in qualitative and quantitative analyses and evaluate program operations/systems.
Also, we are looking for Research Assistant/ Programmers in our Princeton, NJ; Washington, DC; Chicago, IL; Oakland, CA and Cambridge, MA locations.
- Prepare tables and graphs based on data analyses.
- Compile, track, and analyze data and prepare reports.
- Assist with writing reports and memos.
- Conduct site visits.
- Perform literature searches, review, and abstract articles.
- Conduct interviews with organizations and study participants.
- Assist with any other project activities as needed.
- Write programs in SAS or Stata to extract, clean, and format data and to create variables for use in analyses.
- Perform statistical analyses of data.
- Construct datasets and prepare data files from survey instruments.
- Produce descriptive statistics and tables.
- Track financial progress of projects using Excel.
- Prepare monthly assessment reports.
- Assist with budgeting and contract proposals.
Apply now! Mathematica Policy Research be reviewing resumes into early spring.