Business Internship Student Panel
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2014
Time: 5-6:30 p.m.
Location: Horizon Room
Meet UCSD students who have completed a business internship. Learn how they got the job and made the most of their experience.
- Ruby Wong-Accounting (Deloitte)
- Michael Tsui-Finance (Merrill Lynch)
- Goro Funada –Underwriting (Liberty Mutual)
- Michael Keller-Sales(Xerox)
Goal/Purpose of Event:
1) Discover the wide variety of internships in business available for Econ Students.
2) Learn how internships vary across industries and companies.
3) Receive advice about the application and hiring process specific to internships.
Please ask students to RSVP through their Port Triton account.