2014-2015 Big Ideas@Berkeley Competition now open!
Up to $300,000 in prizes available to UC students with innovative ideas to improve society!
Big Ideas@Berkeley provides funding, support, and encouragement to interdisciplinary teams of undergraduate and graduate students who have ‘Big Ideas.’ Since its founding in 2006, it has inspired innovative and high-impact student projects aimed at solving the world’s most pressing problem.
Big Ideas applicants have access to the following resources to help them develop their projects:
- Up to $15,000 in funding!!
- Extensive feedback from judges.
- Proposal writing and budgeting workshops.
- Access to advisors and practitioners in residence.
- Extended, 8-week, mentorship period.
- Networking opportunities.
- Opportunities to publicize and pitch your Big Idea.
2014-15 Big Ideas Contest Categories
To learn more visit the Big Ideas website: http://bigideas.berkeley.edu/
Pre-proposals are due by November 13, 2014