Summer 2014 Economics Teaching Assistant Opportunities:
The Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth (CTY) is seeking summer teaching assistants with expertise in macroeconomics, game theory, and mathematical economics. CTY offers challenging academic programs for highly talented middle and high school students from across the country and around the world. Information regarding our summer programs can be found at http://www.cty.jhu.edu/summer. Positions are available at residential sites at various locations on the east and west coasts.
Locations with current openings (all include room and board, in addition to salary):
• The Mathematics of Competitive Behavior: Princeton, NJ during session 1
• Macroeconomics and the Global Economy: Los Angeles, CA during session 2
• Game Theory and Economics: Bristol, RI during session 1
For detailed course descriptions, please visit http://cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer/courses/math_computer_science.html.
2014 Program Core Dates:
• Session 1: June 29 – July 18
• Session 2: July 19 – August 8
• Job Responsibilities: http://cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer/positions/residential/index.html
• Online application: http://cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer
To apply, please visit http://cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer/apply/.
Please email inquiries directly to email@example.com.
Johns Hopkins University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. The university promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.