JOHN HOPKINS UNIVERSITY
CENTER FOR TALENTED YOUTH
Summer 2014 Employment Opportunities
Instructor and Teaching Assistant
John Hopkins Center for Talented Youth (CTY) offers challenging academic programs for highly talented elementary, middle, and high school students from across the country and around the world. We are currently seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates to work in our summer programs. Information regarding employment and our summer programs can be found at cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer.
Why teach for CTY?
- opportunity to teach motivated and talented students a subject they love
- limited class size (maximum of 18 students) ensures a low student-teacher ratio
- all classes are taught by both an instructor and teaching assistant
- opportunity to work in an environment with colleagues who share similar interests
- competitive salary plus room and board at our east and west coast residential sites
We are currently seeking individuals with expertise in the following economics related courses:
- The Mathematics of Money
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Macroeconomics and the Global Economy
For more information about these positions, site locations, program dates, and access to our online employment application, please see our website, cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Johns Hopkins University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. The university promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.