Provide Commerce (www.providecommerce.com ) is a successful, growing e-commerce company that has launched some of the top e-commerce brands in the country, including ProFlowers (www.proflowers.com) and RedEnvelope (www.redenvelope.com). Provide Commerce has created a unique work environment, where a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative atmosphere coincides with tremendous perks and a great work-life balance. At Provide Commerce, we are helping customers celebrate life’s special moments by delivering a one-of-a-kind “wow” experience. We are looking for a high caliber, self-motivated Undergrad Intern preferably with a business, economics, management science or marketing background who can analyze and use data to drive results, own initiatives that maximize profitability and manage relationships in a fast-paced environment.
Internship Length: Summer 8-12 weeks. Click to apply.
- Develop customer segmentation models to be used in company-wide marketing efforts focused on improving customer retention and providing a more focused customer acquisition strategy
- Identify opportunities to drive new customer acquisition or improve retention and revenue through in-depth understanding of customer needs, customer segmentation, business financials and market requirements.
- Act as an internal consultant to key areas of the business including marketing, merchandising, operations, and site optimization.
- Analyze business performance, understanding key drivers to develop and adjust programs to ensure that KPIs are met or exceeded, including return on investment.
- Other duties assigned by management as needed.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time college degree program (incoming or graduating senior)
- Majoring in Economics/Management Science/Marketing/Business/Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Proven analytical ability and quantitative skills, with several years of work in Excel.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills are essential.
- 2 to 5 year of experience in a business or marketing role preferred.
- Experience with SQL or SAS preferred.
- Ability to hypothesize and analyze root causes and then make data-driven recommendations regarding solutions and opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Self-starter, detail oriented and capacity to work in a fast paced environment.
- Creativity and innovation.