June 2–August 3, 2013
- This is an exciting opportunity for undergraduate students to conduct research projects in finance, economics, marketing, management, decision making, and data analytics.
- Students work one-on-one with leading faculty and researchers and apply analytical and quantitative skills in an intellectually stimulating environment.
- There are ample opportunities for intellectual growth and development.
- On-campus housing and a stipend for other expenses will be provided.
- Bachelor’s candidate, preferably in junior year.
- Studying economics, business, statistics, mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering, or other quantitative/analytical fields.
- Enthusiasm for research and intellectual curiosity is essential.
- Familiarity with statistical software, computational packages, scripting languages, databases, or general programming languages.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so apply ASAP
- For more information, visit http://www.columbia.edu/~pt2302/summerintern.html
- To apply, please send your:
- cover letter
- With the subject: “[Your Name] – Summer Internship Application”
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org