The position is responsible for creating, managing and providing ProvideCommerce product data to support current and future operations.
We’re a successful, growing, $700MM+ e-commerce company and we are part of the Liberty Media family of companies (#8 on the Internet Retailer 500). We also own and operate a number of well-known online brands including ProFlowers and RedEnvelope. Our proprietary technology has led to rapid growth and profitability over the past 10 years and has helped strengthen all of our brands in the process.
- Process requests sent to Product Implementation Group to create, change, and investigate product master data in ProvideCommerce source systems.
- Provide support, coordination, and product data analysis for all ProvideCommerce brands
- Proactively monitor data quality to ensure highest possible customer experience on all ProvideCommerce websites through diligent data QA
- Work with all Product Development, Merchandising, Marketing, Analytics and Customer Insights groups to determine desired products sales experience and setup.
- Subject Matter Experts for the implementation and on-going support of the product lifecycle management system
- Be an active member of the new product development lifecycle for all brands contributing to the upstream process of what is and is not possible on the sites based on the data and structures provided.
- Audit and provide updates for product data quality to management.
- Build and maintain product Master Data Management database.
- Actively participate in Master Data audits to ensure data quality.
- Drive continuous improvement while supporting transformation strategies that create robust capabilities within the PDM team to grow with the business.
- Develop global processes, workflows and reports to maintain and deliver data to meet both application and business needs.
- Work within a team environment to provide customer coverage and service.
- Ability to create and communicate detailed functional requirements for requested enhancements in tools used by PDM
- Provide support on special projects and other duties as required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in marketing, program and product management, analysis, reporting; or any combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Experience and/or strong comfort level in conducting and synthesizing analysis across multiple data sources.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – strong Excel skills
- Experience with SQL and querying databases
- Familiar with PLM or similar system is desirable
- Familiar with Cognos or similar BI reporting tool is desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Candidates must be self-starters with proven ability to organize, set priorities, and multi-task.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus – Initiative
- Problem Solving