Edgeworth Economics in San Francisco is looking for immediate hire! Fall Quarter/Winter Quarter graduates are welcome to apply.
Edgeworth Economics is a boutique economic consulting firm that combines attentive, quality client service with vigorous thought leadership in economic analysis and data management. Edgeworth is interested in attracting the best and the brightest- individuals with undisputed talent for thought leadership who also hold an unwavering devotion to our clients and their needs. At Edgeworth you will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic group of people on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for an entry level research Consultant to join our firm. In this role you will work closely with experts, programmers, and other consultants on various client projects. Consultants typically work in teams and conduct industry research and develop analyses to support economic consulting projects.
- Building and analyzing economic, financial, and employment data
- Preparing economic and statistical models for expert reports and testimony
- Conducting research on industry trends, market structures, and academic literature
- Reviewing and summarizing reports, client documents, and industry trade press
- Assisting in the development and creation of research summaries, expert reports, and presentation materials
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of analyses
- Presenting results of analyses to colleagues and clients
- Bachelors degree in economics, statistics, mathematics or related discipline. GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Proficient in the use of statistical software, such as SAS or Stata
- Qualified to work in the United States
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with peers and clients
- Commitment to delivering results and strong bias for action
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to demanding and fast-paced work environment
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and an unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.