The National Society of Leadership and Success and I are writing to tell you about an exciting on-campus paid internship for your students beginning in the Spring of 2013. We would appreciate your partnering with us by recommending your students for this competitive paid internship. To be selected, all students must receive a faculty recommendation, apply and be accepted. By participating in this internship, students are well on their way to enhancing their marketability and distinguishing themselves as leaders in their future job search. The website for students to obtain more information and to apply is: http://www.societyleadership.org/intern/ACSPFL13.
About the Internship
· The Society is one of the largest honor societies in the United States with over 100,000 members and over 200 chapters across the country.
· We willhire dynamic college students with demonstrated leadership experience who are interested in starting a chapter of the Society on campus.
· They must be self-starters who want to further develop their leadership skills through rigorous training, a dynamic speaker series and networking opportunities with other motivated individuals that share their same drive and ambition.
· You can participate with us by sharing information with students only or, if you are interested, and if an intern is hired on your campus, you could be eligible to become the Chapter advisor and receive a $500 stipend for expenses.
· Chapter advisors are an instrumental part of this program that is designed to significantly impact your student’s lives.
· The advisor will oversee the establishment of the chapter, as well as provide guidance to help ensure that the student President is successful and getting the most out of this amazing internship experience.
Whatever facet of participation you choose, we would appreciate your involvement. Below is a brief overview of the internship experience to forward to your students. After reading, if you would like more information, please go to the link referenced above. If you have further questions that are not answered on the website, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Intern Team will be happy to assist you.