1) EdgeCorp Finance Careers & Recruiting Webcast – October 21 (Sun) @ 5pm
See below for more detailed information about the event. To register, click on the orange “Register Now” button below and you will be directed to a Registration Form.
2) Reminder: EdgeCorp Investment Banking Boot Camp Module 1 – weekends of October 27/28 and Nov 3/4
Module 1 of EdgeCorp’s Investment Banking Boot Camp is coming up. This 2-weekend workshop will cover:
- Introduction to Excel for financial modeling
- Core Financial Accounting concepts for modeing, forecasting and valuation
- Core Corporate Finance concepts for modeling, forecasting and valuation
- Financial forecasting and modeling
- Corporate valuation techniques
EdgeCorp’s IB Boot Camps are modeled after the training received by IB analysts and associates at the bulge bracket investment banks, and has been a key part of the training and interview preparation for students targeting careers in Wall Street over the last several years. The lead instructor for the IB Boot Camps in Southern California will be Jason Lee (a 15 year IB and PE professional and former JP Morgan banker/current SVP at Oaktree Capital).
If you are interested, please see the attached workshop syllabus and complete a registration form at the following link: http://eepurl.com/pMuBX
Please note, there is limited capacity and the early registration rate deadline is Monday, October 15. (Note: sessions on Saturdays will be held in the morning to avoid conflicts with at-home football games.)
3) EdgeCorp Internship Opportunity
We are looking for several interns at EdgeCorp. If you have interest in any of the fields of finance, strategy or corporate law, and have general interest in training and entrepreneurship, this would be an ideal opportunity for you to gain valuable work experience, exposure to professionals in the aforementioned fields, and to build up your resume. (Plus all interns are free to enroll in all EdgeCorp workshops free of charge!) If interested, please see the attached internship description and submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org